Why Study in Malaysia?
Students and their parents have many things to consider when deciding on where and what to study. In choosing Malaysia as a study destination, students benefit from:
· An international standard and high quality education, which is closely monitored by the Malaysian Education Ministries through their quality control authorities and appropriate legislation such as The Education Act, 1996, The Private Higher Educational Institutions Act, 1996 and The Malaysian Qualifications Agency Act 2007.
· Competitive course fees and an extensive selection of popular courses.
· A wide range of study options and universities and colleges to choose from.
· Twinning degrees & 3+0 degree programmes conducted in Malaysia, which offer a cost-effective route for quality education and qualifications from universities in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and France.
· Foreign Branch Campus Universities operating in Malaysia, which enable students to acquire their prestigious university qualifications in a country that has lower living expenses.
· Wide usage of English, which makes living and studying easy for students who are proficient in English while at the same time creating an environment for those who want to pick up the language.
· Life in a multicultural society, where Malaysians of different races and religions live in peace and tolerance with each other.
In order to know more about the public and private universities in Malaysia, you are advised to visit the Ministry of Higher Education's website as follows: