Advantages of investing in Jordan - the Investment Promotion Law No. (16) for the year 1995
Take into account the different laws in Jordan benefit and the benefits of foreign direct investment, and the importance of encouraging and supporting local entrepreneurs alike.
Jordan pays special attention to the sectors of industry, agriculture, hotels, hospitals, maritime transport, railways, leisure complexes, exhibition and conference centers, transport and distribute water, gas and oil, call centers, and research and development. Where has the investors in these sectors, facilities and customs and tax exemptions as follows:
Exemption from Customs Duties
- Exempt fixed assets of the project from fees and taxes provided that they are imported for the exclusive use of the project. These include assets: machinery and equipment and materials used for building the project, including furniture and equipment, hotels and hospitals.
- Exempt spare parts imported for the project from fees and taxes must not exceed the value of these pieces on the 15% of the value of fixed assets that oblige them to these pieces.
- Exempt fixed assets necessary to expand the project or development Oothadith of duties and taxes if it leads to an increase of not less than 25% of the production capacity of the project.
- Grant projects, hotels, hospitals, additional exemptions from duties and taxes for purchases of furniture, furnishings and supplies for the purposes of modernization and renewal once every seven years at least.
- Shall be exempt from duties and taxes that occur on the increase Kimpalmugodat imported fixed for the project if the increase resulting from higher prices for those assets in the country of origin, or shipped from higher wages or a change in the rate of conversion.To read more about investing in Jordan, kindly download the following document.